- Separate Bathrooms as well as Beverage and Ticket Stands
- Best spot in the house
- More comfortable atmosphere
- Each VIP pass includes 1 free beverage ticket with purchase
- VIP Pass holders can move freely throughout the venue,
Please check website for any updates. Each show has a limited amount of passes on a first come first serve basis. An ATM machine is on site for your convenience. Online ticket sales will end at 5pm the day before the show but tickets can still be purchased the day of the show at the venue. Cash Sales Only!
- Online sales end at 5pm the day before show. VIP passes are also sold day of show at the venue. Cost of the VIP tickets will go up after 5pm on the evening before the show. Cash only accepted day of show. An ATM is available on site.
- All Passes will be picked up day of show at the BLUE top ticket tent to the left of the stage anytime after 4pm. No Passes will be Mailed.
- Please bring your STATE issued ID for TicketFly orders and both STATE issued ID as well as your PayPal receipt for PayPal orders to pick up your passes. Passes will only be given to the actual purchaser of the tickets.
- All shows Rain or Shine, No Refunds issued on VIP passes for any reason.
- Canal Concerts Inc is not responsible for lost or stolen passes once they have been issued. No compensation will be issued.
- Children under 2 admitted free, however they MUST wear proper ear protection.
The VIP area is located near the front of the stage and is clearly marked and easy to find. The area is a limited access area that gives you an up-close personal experience with the band. The VIP area has beverages for sale, use of bathrooms and a GREAT viewing area of the stage and headline artist. You will have the ability to move freely about the venue in and out of the VIP area as long as you are wearing the pass where security can see it. The pass must be placed on your shirt near your shoulder area. VIP Passes are only good one night. The VIP area will be available for entry anytime after 4pm day of show. It is imperative you keep your pass affixed to your clothing at all times by peeling off the paper back on the passes and sticking it to your clothes. If the pass is removed for any reason you will be escorted out of the VIP area. You will receive one complimentary beverage ticket with each VIP pass purchased. Additional beverage tickets may be purchased at the ticket tents located throughout the venue and VIP area. Additional VIP passes may also be purchased day of show, however only cash will be accepted for payment. There is an ATM machine located at the entrance into the venue.
Please be aware that the pass cannot be copied, reproduced, laminated or changed in any way or they become null and void. Access into the VIP will be denied and the pass will be taken from you. You will not be refunded any money if you do not comply with the rules. The VIP pass cannot be used for any VIP parking and does not give you any access to free parking. VIP parking spaces are limited to sponsors only.
VIP passes can be purchased online until 5pm the evening before the show. Cost of the VIP tickets will go up after 5pm on the evening before the show. Your passes will not be mailed to you. We require you come in person day of show after 4pm to pick up your passes. The VIP tent is the blue top ticket tent located to the left of the stage. Please bring your STATE issued ID for TicketFly orders and both STATE issued ID as well as your PayPal receipt for PayPal orders to pick up your passes. Passes will only be given to the actual purchaser of the tickets. Please be aware that the venue parking lot is open anytime after 3pm day of show and there is a $5 fee to park. Canal Concerts Inc is not responsible for any lost or stolen passes or beverage tickets. Concert hours: parking opens 3pm; venue opens 4pm; opening bands 5pm; headline artst will end by 11pm.
ALL SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE, THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES BASED ON THE SHOW POLICY. IN THE EVENT THE ARTIST CANCELS THE SHOW OR INCLEMENT WEATHER PREVENTS THE SHOW FROM HAPPENING YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND OR EXCHANGE. CANAL CONCERT SERIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS OR PASSES. WE ACCEPT MASTERCARD, VISA AND DISCOVER.
YOU CAN DIRECT ANY INQUIRIES TO INFO@NTROCKINONTHERIVER.COM, P.O. BOX 1075 NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120 OR 877.435.9849.
Canal concerts provides a secure checkout and does not share your personal information with any other parties.